A holiday trip with the family, which means a big responsibility of choosing the destination which is equally suited for the people of all ages. Here you have to choose the destination, which can offer you everything that you and your family require on your trip.
This means a country having great hospitality services would be best to opt-in your bucket list so that kids and senior citizens in your family can be facilitated by proper convenience in their trip.
As there are many tourist destinations in the world, but choosing one from all of them its not as easy. So, let’s make it quite simple for you, we suggest you to choose the country where you can have the opportunity to see the diverse cultures, can perform adventurous activities, can explore a wide variety of cities, can taste the yummiest dishes and is the safest and convenient destination for all.
In short, it’s Morocco!
Yes, Morocco is one of the safest countries in the world, where both kids and senior people can spend a great time during their trip, all because of this country’s cleanliness, hospitality services which makes the experiences of travelers more and more beautiful. And do you know the best part?
Moroccans love kids, as kids are very common there, so here you don’t need to worry about any kind of wrongdoing in the country in the context of your kids, especially when you meet locals, you will surely get to know how friendly and welcoming they are with your kids as well.
Apart from all this, some essential points are must-to remember when having your private and custom tours to Morocco. Remembering these little things will make you allow enjoying your private and custom tours to Morocco hassle freely.
But in opposite to this, if you will miss any point to keep in mind, this can make your trip waste.
And we will not let your trip to get ruined! That’s why we have created a list of all the necessary things, which may help you out in your private Morocco travel tours.
When traveling around Morocco, the foremost thing to be prepared is the packing list, many people seem confused about what to include in their luggage while having a trip, so here is the answer!
Packing list for kids –
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 Pants
- 4 Shirts
- 4 Tops
- Hair accessories for girl kids
Packing list for babies –
- 1 one piece
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 4 tops
- 2 bodysuits
Packing list for senior citizens –
- Pick all the prescribed medicines of your senior family member, along with first aid kit as well, so that the problem must be sorted, if any injury or health issue occurs during the journey.
- Your senior aged family members must have mobile with them, why we are saying this, because in case if you or your family members get lost somewhere in the streets of the country so you must have the source to connect with them.
- Always carry enough water bottles with you.
- Carry adequate clothes which are convenient to wear on your trip and equally appropriate for the conservative culture of the country.
This is all about the packing list, now please have a look at these points which need to be remembered in your private Morocco travel tours.
Some essential tips when you are traveling with your kids –
- Try to avoid having juice in the local streets of Morocco, as sometimes they mix water in the juices and also the glasses are not properly washed there, so this is not good for babies and kids so we recommend you to have juice only in the restaurants rather than local streets.
- Always carry some winter clothes for your kids especially, for safer side, just in case, if the climate become rainy in your trip, so it can become harmful for your kids and can ruin the whole trip, so better is to be prepared for that too.
- Avoid making your visit to some crowdy place with your kids.
Now some essentials points which to be noted for senior travelers –
- Carry maps with you so that the risk of getting lost can be minimized.
- Avoid walking too much when traveling around Morocco with the senior citizen in your family, as people of older ages usually have limited stamina to walk, so they can’t handle excessive walking. So better is to always hire cabs to cover the distance of routes or you can take some short breaks while walking.
- Avoid using stairs, use lifts or escalators instead.
- Don’t miss to purchase travel insurance, as there are many plans especially for senior citizens offered by many companies, so must consider this option for having reimbursement facility in case of any major health issue.
- Make sure, that your senior-aged family members are done with all the vaccinations required to travel in a particular country.
- Be alert regarding the diet chart of your family member, let them eat only what their stomach allows, because in older age, its quite obvious of having digestion issues while eating oily and fried food, so rather than spoiling the trip, better is to make sure that they are maintaining and following a proper diet. They have to eat only fresh and less oily foods to remain safe from any kind of health issue.
- Avoid traveling for long hours in the car, restrict your travel for not more than 3 to 4 hours, you can also take some short breaks to freshen up yourself in between your journey.
These are the best tips to follow when traveling around Morocco, so if you are planning your trip with your whole family, then you are fully responsible to make sure that all these tips are followed by you and your family. By adapting these suggestions, you will be able to enjoy hassle freely on your Morocco trip.
This is not the end, don’t go anywhere because, below we have mentioned some destinations of Morocco, which are perfectly suitable to visit on your family trip, have a look –
- Sahara Desert
Add these places in your bucket list, as these are the safest destinations where you can have the best views of Moroccan culture, and are equally safe to travel with your family.